Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Don't expect quality. Just enjoy it.Kronos' Main Blog of Randomness
i was so excited when Jake said goodbye to Liv because MAYBE it would be time to make Joke Ballard history, but now that he's B613 command he's going to be insufferable. i'm not so sure that was a smart move on fitz's part to make jake command (what is your end game bb) but i think this will be interesting to see the battle of rowan vs fitz now that rowan isn't command.
I totally agree. Oh, and the cautious joy I felt when Jake left. I know Shonda is not to be trusted, but for a small moment there I thought maybe he was going off to do his on spy spin off and leave the Scandalverse behind… but alas!
HELLO!! Eli Pope for the motherfucking WIN!!!! I LOVED how he read Fitz! And I have to admit that when I have too much time in my hands I tend to overthink Olitz and came to the same conclusion as Eli. Liv is a dream for Fitz, a dream so that he doesn't have to live in his reality. Otherwise why hasn't he made good on his repeated promise of leaving the WH for her? She IS the formidable Olivia Freaking Pope. And Flopitz is flopitz. I hated the way he and Eli degraded her btw but Eli still wins!
1. I think Olivia will always be THE FORMIDABLE OLIVIA FUCKING POPE (Queen of All, High Bitch In Charge, etc etc)
2. Fitz isn’t a flop. He sits, he takes it, he watches and judges - then he strikes. Replacing Eli was his hidden move.
3. I don’t know yet if replacing Eli was a good move. It places the two at a more even level, but it might just open a bigger can of worms than anyone intended. I mean, how is Olivia going to react?
4. I think Fitz deserved some of the hits that Eli gave. He is privileged. He can be selfish. Hell, he can some times be naive. But never underestimate him. There is a great man inside him, one which too many people ignore for his glossy Grant exterior. But Olivia sees it, even Cyrus sees it. He is more than Senator Grant’s son - and Eli is going to learn that the hard way.
5. I don’t think Eli wins. I don’t think anyone wins. Or will win. This is the first punch in what could be a very long slug match, and neither of them will come out unbloodied. Or come out with what they wanted.
6. I don’t think Liv is a dream of Fitz. Ok yes, she is his ultimate dream - but she is also his ultimate reality. He wants her because she makes him better but he wants her for a whole lot more reasons too. I think Eli was simply putting him down, degrading his love for Olivia because he is an overprotective father trying to get him away from his daughter, but also because I think the reason he left Maya alive all those years is because he still loves her.
And his love for Maya hurts and haunts him because it goes against everything he believes but he just can’t help it. So maybe he sees something similar in Olivia/Fitz and is trying as hard as he can to separate them.
But yeah - Olivia is not just some dream for Fitz. He learned that the hard way with Defiance.
Olitz isn’t a dream.
Olitz is the very air they breathe and the ground they walk on.
You know I'm not even surprised they threw in something olake related. I said they were going to do it either in the mid season finale or the back half of the season. This show has gotten so predictable and not in a good way. Well hell lets let shonda get her olake feels on out and over with so we can never see it again even though only maybe 10% of the fandom actually likes Jake and olake and her doing olake isn't going to get more ratings. I digress though, let the olake fail commence.
Oh Mellie, you aren’t even in the same league as Sally. Watch out for the knives in your back while you’re gloating.
Page 1 of 150